Why Join Us?
So very IRRESISTIBLE
We offer South Africans the opportunity to own and operate their very own Chicken Stop franchise, but we do have strict policies that have to be adhered to in order to ensure that our brand promise is always met. Potential franchisees will be required to fulfil certain prerequisites if they are to become part of the Chicken Stop family.
Chicken Stop offers potential franchisees an exciting opportunity to join the Chicken Stop chain of Quick service restaurants. As the first QSR in South Africa to list flame-grilled smokey chicken served with pap and gravy as a primary meal – which is a firm favourite for many South Africans – we offer a high quality product in a sleek environment.
To be able to pre-qualify as a franchisee, you will be required to complete our prescribed r & s program. As a pre cursor – can you say ‘yes’ to the following:
- Are you looking for a business opportunity that makes financial sense?
- Are you prepared to grow into multi-ownership?
- Do you have a proven track record in business leadership?
- Have you successfully managed your personal finances?
- Are you a results-oriented performance driven entrepreneur?
- Do you value people and acknowledge their contributions?
- Do you have a passion for: innovation, customer service and a team environment?
- Do you possess a successful entrepreneurial background in management and/or ownership?
- Do you have a minimum net worth of R1 million, with R500, 000 in liquid assets?
- Are you a qualified partner who wants to capitalise on an incredible growth opportunity?
There are at least 3 good reasons why you should consider operating a Chicken Stop:
Chicken Stop is built on more than 30 years of combined experience in the QSR industry. And we successfully operate three of the top six global brands.
We have a very strict Code of Conduct: Chicken Stop promise to always provide food, value, environment and service of the highest quality. To be part of Chicken Stop, you will need to uphold our beliefs of: respect, dignity and value at all times.
South Africa is a developing country with an emerging middle class and a lot of potential to capitalise on business and growth. Combine this with Chicken Stop’s experience and Code of Conduct and you have a recipe for success!
If you are interested in becoming part of the Chicken Stop Quick Service Restaurant Franchise, please complete the following form and our company representative will contact you: